RFI

[RFI] Ed Hare at AES "Superfest"

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Ed Hare at AES "Superfest"
From: k5uj@hotmail.com (Rob Atkinson, K5UJ)
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 15:24:45 +0000
Midwest hams FYI:

ARRL's Ed Hare (W1RFI) will give a talk, "RFI to Hams" at 10 am on Saturday
April 6th, at the AES "Superfest" to be held at their Milwaukee store
location.  The flyer which arrived in my mail yesterday says, "Ed ... will
cover causes and cures of interference from power lines, computers, and
other RF sources.  Also fielding questions will be Fred Manske, technician
from WEPCO (I assume that's Wisconsin Electric Power Co.).

Rob Atkinson
K5UJ
k5uj@hotmail.com