RFI

[RFI] Low Voltage light RFI

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Low Voltage light RFI
From: KE2N at cs.com (KE2N@cs.com)
Date: Fri Jul 11 13:25:09 2003
I ran into this same problem when I installed some halogen "puck" lights in the
kitchen. Switching supplies wiped out HF reception.  For the new house, I
specified the "magnetic transformer" option for the lights and it is RFI-quiet.

Imagine: magnetic transformers - what will they think of next!

Ken