RFI

[RFI] TVI

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] TVI
From: w8car at buckeye-express.com (Dan Kovatch)
Date: Tue Jul 15 17:24:50 2003
I had an RFI problem when I operated 40 meters and took the Radio Shack
clampons and a High pass over to the neighbor's house. We installed them and
ran a test. The interference was gone. I told him he could get all the parts
at RS or he could pay me (which he did) and then I bought the next bath of
RFI fighters. Another way to go.
Dan
W8CAR