RFI

[RFI] RE: Concerning BPL video

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] RE: Concerning BPL video
From: k5iid at earthlink.net (Thomas Horton)
Date: Sat Aug 9 16:21:01 2003
I must say that although I have never met Mike personally,
I must agree with Pete.
 Mike trains people to find noise problems.
I know that he trained the local power company guys
and that training was instrumental in them obtaining
the proper equipment needed for finding these problems.
 Although my problems were basicall solved prior to
this training, it has helped other hams in the area since.
 I rather doubt that mike is a troll!

Tom Horton
 K5IID

<mike@rfiservices.com>; <rfi@contesting.com>