RFI

RE: [RFI] Getting WiFi Upstairs

To: "Eric Rosenberg" <wd3q@erols.com>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [RFI] Getting WiFi Upstairs
From: "EDWARDS, EDDIE J" <eedwards@oppd.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 07:43:52 -0500
Check with wither Andrew or RFS (cablewave).  Andrew's leaky coax is
called radiax (their regular cable is heliax).  RFS calls it Radiaflex.

Check out:
http://www.andrew.com/
And
http://www.rfsworld.com/

Before going to all the trouble to install radiax, I'd check with the
WiFi vendor if they make remote antenna systems to remote coverage.
Unless that's what the patch antenna was.

73,
 de ed -K0iL