RFI

RE: [RFI] ALL-BAND RFI SNOOP ANTENNA for NOISE

To: <n0tt1@juno.com>, <RFI@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [RFI] ALL-BAND RFI SNOOP ANTENNA for NOISE
From: "Bob Tellefsen" <n6wg@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 10:56:06 -0800
Charlie
I think you will have trouble doing all that in one antenna.
I suggest three antennas--BC, 80m and 40m.  Unless you need to look
at frequencies in between as well.
While the individual loops can be made to tune over a fair range,
I'm less certain how far you can maintain the null once set.
Good luck and 73
Bob N6WG