RFI

Re: [RFI] My power line noise problems, revisited (Warning,thisislong!)

To: <eedwards@tconl.com>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] My power line noise problems, revisited (Warning,thisislong!) No...
From: "AA6DX" <aa6dx@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 17:18:02 -0800
Silly goose.  ;  Phooey,.
Hey .. Chicken Little .. here comes the power lines, falling on your head ..
of course, I don't use a sledge .. I use a baseball bat.   Probably, might
have, should have, could have..  ... cripes, ed .. get your stuff together
b4 posting .
Seems if you "read it, must be true" .. as said, PHOOOOOOOOOEY!
Do you have info for real the cable TV installers were banging a pole?   Bet
N O T !!!
Duhhhhhhhhh ... now, off to watching the first NASCAR stuff of the year ..
bet you would not let them on the track, they might have a flat tire!