RFI

Re: [RFI] BPL posts

To: W0UN -- John Brosnahan <shr@swtexas.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] BPL posts
From: WA2BPE <wa2bpe@infoblvd.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 11:22:03 -0500
John - IMO, this topic is of such vital importance, it needs to be published
here and many other places too - not all subscribe to this reflector.  Some
will (always) complain but those folks are burying their heads in the sand -
guaranteed way to get your tail shot off.  Balanced articles are fine; folks
shouldn't, however, read into it that you are in favor of it.  We need to know
what ALL are saying to fight this - folks would be wise to read: "The Art of
War" by Sun Tzu (ISBN 0877734526) - the original text is 2000 years old but
still appropriate.

Tom - WA2BPE

W0UN -- John Brosnahan wrote:

> I just saw a couple of more-balanced articles on BPL and
> was wondering whether this was the place to post them--
> or if there is a better reflector?
>
> --John

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Information Boulevard's Virus Scanning]