RFI

Re: [RFI] Better Balanced BPL story

To: CliffHazen@aol.com, rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Better Balanced BPL story
From: <dgsvetan@rockwellcollins.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 15:41:46 -0600

Cliff,

I have yet to see where economic or political clout, distortions, or
mislead wishful thinking has been able to overturn laws of physics.
Unfortunately, many people try to do just that, as in this case.  I have
little doubt that physics and truth will win out, but unless we all work
together, they may not win until it's too late.

73, Dale
WA9ENA

                      CliffHazen@aol.co

                      m                        To:       rfi@contesting.com

                      Sent by:                 cc:

                      rfi-bounces@conte        Subject:  Re: [RFI] Better
Balanced BPL story
                      sting.com

                      02/26/2004 12:29

                      PM

We need to remember who our opponent is with BPL, the local power company,
either private or public.  Either wields extensive local political and
economic
clout.  They contribute well paying jobs to the local economy,  buy large
amounts of supplies locally and buy advertising in the local newspapers and
on the
air time with radio/tv stations.  Most employ more people than there are
amateur radio operators in the service area.  Many employ a well educated
public
relations department.
They get their message out, paid for by the rate payers.

Cliff N7HIY