RFI

RE: [RFI] re bpl qrm

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [RFI] re bpl qrm
From: "Hare,Ed, W1RFI" <w1rfi@arrl.org>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 17:22:15 -0500
> BTW, does anyone know why we've yet to hear reports (good or bad) from
> hams that live in (or near) BPL test areas?  You would think
> there would be at least 1 HF-active ham in one of the existing areas that can
> report on what he has experienced.  Anyone know an HF-active ham living
> in/near
> one of these areas?

http://www.arrl.org/~ehare/hyperlinks.html#reports

Ed Hare, W1RFI
ARRL Lab
225 Main St
Newington, CT 06111
Tel: 860-594-0318
Internet: w1rfi@arrl.org
Web: http://www.arrl.org/tis
   Member: IEEE C63 - Accredited Standards Committee on Electromagnetic
Compatibility
      Chairman: C63 SC-5, Immunity
      Chairman: C63 ad hoc PLC/BPL Working Group
   Member: SAE EMC/EMR committees
   Member: ICES/IEEE SCC-28 International Committee on Electromagnetic Safety
   Member/staff: ARRL, The National Association for Amateur Radio
   Member/Board of Directors: QRP Amateur Radio Club  International