RFI

RE: Topband: Re: W4AN Silent Key

To: "'Jim Brown'" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>,"'RFI List'" <rfi@contesting.com>, <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: Topband: Re: W4AN Silent Key
From: "Henrik Weiss" <ozling@mail.dk>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 23:29:10 +0200
From: topband-bounces@contesting.com
[mailto:topband-bounces@contesting.com] On Behalf Of Jim Brown
Sent: Monday, April 05, 2004 7:53 PM
To: RFI List; Topband@contesting.com
Cc: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Re: W4AN Silent Key

On Sun, 4 Apr 2004 21:17:13 -0400, Tom Rauch wrote:

>It is with the deepest regret imaginable that I must report the
>unexpected death of my dear friend and fellow amateur W4AN.

I for one have paid attention to W4AN over the years, not from a modern
internet, server point of view but because he was my first US stn to
work as a novice on 15 meters quite some years ago.

He later gave me Georgia as a new state on 160 meters.... This guy was a
real beacon of outstandingness. I am very sad to hear of his disappeance
from the scene.

Henrik
OZ1ING