RFI

Re: [RFI] BPL

To: <kd4e@arrl.net>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] BPL
From: "Tom Rauch" <w8ji@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 18:11:04 -0400
> Please do not misrepresent my post.  LEGAL operation of Amateur
> Radio gear is NEVER "deliberate interference".

Doc,

I know your intentions were good, but we have to be careful what we preach
least it come back to haunt us. Some of the worse intentional interference
problems I have dealt with have been "legal operation".

If you worked CW on 160 for 40 years (and digital modes recently) or SSB
when it first started to become popular, you know what I am talking about.

Your heart's in the right place, but let's not look like troublemakers!
There's enough of them in the world. Hams should be better than guys in the
fast lane who go side by side with others just to teach others how to
legally drive.

73 Tom