RFI

RE: [RFI] PLCA Response to WSJ Article

To: "'Michael Neverdosky'" <mikenever@earthlink.net>,"Dale J." <dj2001@mn.rr.com>
Subject: RE: [RFI] PLCA Response to WSJ Article
From: Ed -K0iL <eedwards@tconl.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 23:23:56 -0500
Thank you Michael!  I was beginning to think you'd all forgotten your 1990s
"Clintonese" in 4 short years.

Obviously the money spent in research and testing to "eliminate claims of
interference" was to learn where HF-hams do not live--anyplace there are
HOAs and CC&Rs banning antennas!!  Great place to do tests so you can claim
it doesn't cause interference to HF.

One other thing, please don't give away our best arguments against this
stuff by sending flames to guys like this.  It'll only cause them to refine
their poor arguments into betters ones.  I feel it's better to send the
factual rebuttals directly to the FCC Commissioners, State PUCs,
Congressional offices, etc.  Maybe they'll begin to see this industries
gibberish for what it is eventually.

73,
 de ed -K0iL