RFI

Re: [RFI] Lawsuit

To: N6KJ <kelly@thejohnsons.ws>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Lawsuit
From: WA2BPE <wa2bpe@infoblvd.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 18:26:13 -0400
After reading some 650+ comments, ~1% are in favor of BPL, a few are totally
wacked out/off the subject, and the most of the best responses are 2 pages or
more (a few 1-pagers are OK).  Some have substance; some are begging, some are
simplistic.  Then there are the BPL industry ones that are still in terminal
denial.  And, after scanning/reading the 258 page NTIA document (has some meat
to it), I am working on a response - time for more Tylenol!

And you are correct, many are clueless - kinda sad.

What can really hurt is public impressions as the BPL spin doctors weave their
web.

Tom - wa2bpe