RFI

Re: [RFI] Air Force Bombs Garage Openers!

To: kr1st@amsat.org
Subject: Re: [RFI] Air Force Bombs Garage Openers!
From: WA2BPE <wa2bpe@infoblvd.net>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 09:05:21 -0400
The bit about the garage doors and codes does not surprise me one bit -
happened to a relative of mine and his neighbor - neither one knew what to
do about it (electronics to both is a mystery).  Heaven forbid one should
read the manual!!  This is clearly representative of the typical general
public and what HAMs (and others) have to deal with be it BPL or
rectification in a stereo system issues.

Tom - WA2BPE