RFI

Re: RE: [RFI] BPL on NPR

To: <RFI@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: RE: [RFI] BPL on NPR
From: <wx5l@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 14:31:55 +0000
Unless your in a rural area with solar power capabilities or wind power several
miles from exisiting distribution lines I'm afraid you'll be susceptable.

Three years ago I had an opportunity to move out in the country far away from
traffic, cranky neighbors and line noise...now like a bad dream it's like a
nightmare. Any type of unintentional radiation on any band is unacceptable.
With my antenna's only 30 feet from the power lines part 15 won't help.

The BPL industry must find a way to notch frequencies that would interfere with
primary licensed users.

We can only hope for economic failure but that will take time....time that we
will have to endure.

73,

Randy
WX5L