RFI

Re: [RFI] Ferrite Beads

Subject: Re: [RFI] Ferrite Beads
From: "Dennis Berry" <dennisberry@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 01:29:07 -0400
Good idea.  Try the old aluminum foil wrap, copper tape, grounding sheath
idea and see if that makes a difference.  I remember when I used to watch
the EMC guys prepare systems for test, they had aluminum foil wrapped all
over the wiring on an engine.  (Jet engine, but similar principle I'm sure).

    Dennis