RFI

[RFI] No Response From JCP&L

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] No Response From JCP&L
From: "Peter" <p.pellack@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 20:53:14 -0000
Anyone have any experience trying to get JCP&L(A First Energy Co.)to respond
RFI problems.I have called in 2 notifications and have yet to get any
response.The previous complaint took over 5 months to resolve.The problems are
occuring at a rate faster than they can repair them.Two years ago I had to
contact the Board of Public Utilities to get an RFI complaint resolved and ever
since then they have been extremly difficult to deal with. Peter,NO2R