RFI

Re: [RFI] Ethernet RFI and connector wiring

To: Rfi <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Ethernet RFI and connector wiring
From: "Alan NV8A (ex. AB2OS)" <nv8a@att.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 14:59:12 -0500
1. I have discovered that this is a recognized wiring sequence, the result being a "rolled" cable, whose purpose I cannot discover.

See: http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/701/14.html#topic8

2. I discovered how to take the sockets apart and interchange the green and white/green conductors instead of cutting off the plugs and installing new ones.

3. Unfortunately, changing the connections does not seem to have reduced the RFI.

Alan NV8A