RFI

Re: [RFI] Whirlpool Duet Washing Machine RFI update

To: "Leigh L. Klotz, Jr." <Leigh@WA5ZNU.org>, rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Whirlpool Duet Washing Machine RFI update
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 07:14:53 -0500
Leigh, do I understand correctly that these parts haven't yet been installed? If so, my suggestion would be to let them install them in the stock fashion and see what happens to your noise problem. If they went to this much trouble to fix it, the new control system may be clean. By all means DON'T mess around with shielding or beads until you know -- I suspect doing anything like that could void your warranty.

73, Pete N4ZR