RFI

Re: [RFI] RFI- TVI & YOUR POWER COMPANY

To: "EDWARDS, EDDIE J" <eedwards@oppd.com>,"John Pelham" <john@radiophile.com>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI- TVI & YOUR POWER COMPANY
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 06:44:44 -0500
There is also the state-level regulator of power companies -- typically a
Public Service Commission or Corporation Commission.  I know one guy here
in WV who was successful pursuing an RFI complaint by that route, and
really got the power company's attention.  But the ARRL route also makes sense.

73, Pete N4ZR