RFI

Re: [RFI] RFI Digest, Vol 33, Issue 9

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI Digest, Vol 33, Issue 9
From: "Scott M. Yost" <northernradiolabs@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 22:10:43 -0400
N6KJ,

In regard to your quest for an RFI free washing machine - take a look at my
post
on this board of April 08, 2005.  It chronicles how I solved the RFI our Gibson
generated.  That might or might not make it a candidate (it has some other
issues, at least in my experience).

Here's a direct link:

http://lists.contesting.com/archives//html/RFI/2005-04/msg00001.html

Good luck.  Email me if something in my write-up is not clear.

73,

Scott
NM8R

(You've probably been told many times the name Kelly Johnson is legendary in WW
II and post-WW II military aviation circles.  He was probably one of the best
aircraft designers who ever lived.  The P-38 Lightning and the SR-71 come to
mind.)