RFI

Re: [RFI] Maytag Neptune FL pair, almost no RFI!!!

To: <PaulKB8N@aol.com>, <n6kj.kelly@gmail.com>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Maytag Neptune FL pair, almost no RFI!!!
From: "Yuri Onipko" <ve3dz@rac.ca>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 17:14:30 -0400
Hi Paul.
My neighbor tells me they have it for 2 and a half years and I never had
such terrible problem up until late August.
So there was definitely something happened and now I am receiving  a S9+10
harsh every time they do their clothes washing (mostly on weekend mornings
when I am in the contest and beaming to EU through their house, hi!).
Sorry to (probably) disappoint you...
I'm just trying to prepare all possible stuff now to be ready for the visit
and fix.
Yuri  VE3DZ