RFI

[RFI] Fluorescent lighting RFI

To: "Rfi@Contesting. Com" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Fluorescent lighting RFI
From: "sebdesn" <sebdesn@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 11:07:43 -0700
This a query from K8GG that I told Him I would post for him.He will look on
the archives postings.I hope that a fwd is not verboten.
73 de  Bud WOHG

<Can someone direct me to the correct archive for lighting RFI?  I
understand some electronic <ballasts are very quiet and others are horrible.
Our electrician is about to buy some fixtures <for a work shop and ham
shack, etc., and I want him to get the quiet stuff the first time.

<Thanks        George        K8GG