RFI

[RFI] MFJ-1026, not for power line sources.

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] MFJ-1026, not for power line sources.
From: "Alan Robinson" <robinsah@engr.orst.edu>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 13:04:34 -0800
I too have an MFJ-1026. I tried it for power line sources, but since I have
multiple sources at my location, it was not effective in eliminating the
interference. It does work well for single sources.

In my opinion the only thing that works for power line sources is to have
them fixed by the power company. The information from on this reflector has
been especially valuable to me. Thanks to all of you who post here.

73,

Alan, W4LKE