RFI

Re: [RFI] Touch Lamp and 2m

To: <wa3gin@erols.com>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Touch Lamp and 2m
From: "Ed -K0iL" <eedwards@tconl.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 22:09:48 -0600
Many do generate noise, but not all of them do.  Some just pick-up RF and
switch accrodingly, others don't.  It's really hit & miss which ones do
what.

Like Jim said, use ferrites as close to the base or electronics inside the
base to choke the RF picked up or emitted.  It may take experimentation to
determine what works and what doesn't.  But that's what we hams do,
experiment.

73, de ed -K0iL