RFI

Re: [RFI] [dx-list] South Cook

To: WX5L <wx5l@charter.net>, rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] [dx-list] South Cook
From: Bill NY9H <ny9h@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 15:08:19 -0600
wow...

my upstairs treadmill put out BIG rf  from the nicely constructed driver board.
If it is a 1 hp motor, guess this board is providing lotsa watts.
Interestingly the noise changes with each foot hitting the belt,
pulling more current. My two adjacent neighbors also from time to
time turn on their noise makers.    worse on 80, but broadband,,,

bill ny9h