RFI

[RFI] Touch Lamps

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Touch Lamps
From: "Pfizenmayer" <pfizenmayer@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 18:23:20 -0700
Any touch lamp gurus out there ? I tracked one down last summer that ran in
the 7100 - 7200 KHz range , but now I have one next door that sounds very
very much the same but tends to sweep in the 3560 - 3750 KHz range.Harmonics
are extremely strong on 40 and 20 meters as well. (No the other one was not
also running at half of 7100 )  The neighbors swear they have no touch lamps
. What I wonder is - at what frequencies have others seen touch lamps
radiating  ???

 I have read all the ARRL stuff on touch lamps.

Thanks  - Hank K7HP