RFI

Re: [RFI] LCD Monitors

To: "Michael Tope" <W4EF@dellroy.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] LCD Monitors
From: "Damon Cassell" <dcassell@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 00:40:07 +0000
I've had no issues with my two Samsung SyncMaster LCD monitors. One is
a 19" and the other is a 17". They have been excellent units. Neither
has caused any interference. I operate 80, 40, 20 with wire antennas
very close to the shack.

I bought both of them from www.newegg.com, which has great prices on
computer gear and superior customer service. Here is a link to their
LCD selection:

http://www.newegg.com/ProductSort/Subcategory.asp?Subcategory=20

Not affiliated with them, just a happy customer, etc..

Damon WU1T