RFI

Re: [RFI] RFI Digest, Vol 46, Issue 6

To: "Michael Neverdosky" <1twidget@gmail.com>, rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI Digest, Vol 46, Issue 6
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 16:29:27 -0400
I can't speak to the battery chargers - though I've never heard one myself -
but did some research on the electronic fences - they are VLF transmitters,
from what I read, with a very short effective range, and I have never had a
problem with one that is right in the foreground of my antennas.  My RX isn't
bothered, and neither is their dog (hi).

73, Pete