RFI

Re: [RFI] IN-band Filters

To: Bryan Swadener <bswadener@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] IN-band Filters
From: Tim Duffy K3LR <k3lr@k3lr.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 17:23:36 -0600
Hi Bryan!

You will find this a tall order.

When I was doing competitive Field Days I found that taking advantage of
separation of stations and polarization diversity will provide all the
isolation you need. You also need to use radios with great front ends and
narrow roofing filters. You should have no problems running 100 watts with two
stations on a band (CW and Phone). We had overall high scores in 3A
and 2A using these ideas!

73!
Tim K3LR