RFI

Re: [RFI] ROAD RUNNER CABLE INTERNET SERVICE RFI

To: "Commander John" <crazytvjohn@yahoo.com>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] ROAD RUNNER CABLE INTERNET SERVICE RFI
From: "David C. Hallam" <dhallam@rapidsys.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 08:36:51 -0500
I am having the opposite problem.  I am hearing the audio from cable channel
38 at 14.193 MHz.  The local provider Knology came out once, but as it
always happens the interference was not there when the tech was there.  He
went around with his signal strength meter and didn't find anything.

David
KC2JD