RFI

Re: [RFI] Low voltage lighting solid state "transformers"

To: "'Kelly Johnson'" <n6kj.kelly@gmail.com>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Low voltage lighting solid state "transformers"
From: "Bert Almemo" <balmemo@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 19:09:25 -0500

 Many countries in Europe make the manufacturer responsible to fix a device
that is experiencing RFI. Among others my old country Sweden. I wonder whats
the reason they never made the manufacturers responsible on this continent?
Probably money? These days the general idea on this side of the pond is to
blame somebody else. Nobody takes responsibility for their own actions
anymore. That's probably why we have the highest number of lawyers per
capita in the world. That's my 2 cents!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

73 Bert, VE3OBU/SM7BUR