RFI

Re: [RFI] New Noise on 80 m

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] New Noise on 80 m
From: "Yuri Onipko" <ve3dz@rac.ca>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 12:16:14 -0500
Thanks to K1FK and VE3ZI for suggestions.
Here's update.
The noise disappeared at daytime. At least I couldn't hear it anymore when I
turned my radio ON in the morning. Just "normal" noise, which is quite high
too, but not as bad as the one I had for the last 3 nights.
Will see what happens in the evening.

73 Yuri  VE3DZ