RFI

Re: [RFI] Weather Station on 433.92?

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Weather Station on 433.92?
From: David Garnier <dgarnier@wi.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2007 11:40:42 -0600
Hey Lin,

Want a real eye opener???  Tune you favorite HT to this frequency
and walk around the neighborhood once.

I did this 2 years ago and I found anywheres from 1-3 to 1-5 houses
had these LaCrosse units. Boy, I surprised at the number of these
units I found.  (I can turn off my outside temp sender and see 2 others
from my house.)

I almost did a piece on this for QST - Strays.

Have fun with your search.

Dave Garnier  - wb9own