RFI

Re: [RFI] DSL INTERFERENCE FROM 160 METERS

To: "'WA3GIN in Alex. City, VA'" <wa3gin@erols.com>,"'Commander John'" <crazytvjohn@yahoo.com>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] DSL INTERFERENCE FROM 160 METERS
From: "WA3GIN in Alex. City, VA" <wa3gin@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 20:44:25 -0500
I was talking about the phone line not the AC line feeding the filter,
although that might help as well depending on the input source of the RFI.
In my case the phone line drop was about 6 feet from the dipole element so I
know there was significant RF energy coupling into the phone line.

73,
dave
wa3gin