RFI

Re: [RFI] Weather Station on 433.92?

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Weather Station on 433.92?
From: "Cortland Richmond" <ka5s@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 19:58:45 -0400
Hi again, Dale,

Nice to see you in Cedar Rapids.

No, these really are low power, so should not be a problem for weak signal
work.  I understand there is  at least one ATV repeater whose audio has
problems from these devices, though.

And of course THEY might have trouble with the new National QRO Simplex
Frequency, 433.925.   (VERY big grin!)

Cortland
KA5S