RFI

Re: [RFI] Long distance grounding

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Long distance grounding
From: "Dave Cook" <davepc2@netdave.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 15:50:37 -0700
Thanks for all the responses to this question. It sounds like I need to just
make sure my electrical ground is as good as possible. The reason I was
asking the question is that I have one computer that is very suceptible to
RFI from the radio on the other side of the room, even when my SWR is low.
I'll try improving the electrical ground on the radio and will also work on
the computer wiring as well.

73, Dave, WA0TTN