RFI

[RFI] RESEND - Need Telephone Info re: ringers

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: [RFI] RESEND - Need Telephone Info re: ringers
From: Eric Rosenberg <wd3q@starpower.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 01:08:52 -0400
[apologies for sending this out before I finished it!]

I need to replace two single-line hard-wired speaker phones, and am
finding a common problem... the ringers don't work!  One is a "GE Corded
Phone 29322GE1"

No matter where I place either phone. neither rings. The phones are
otherwise fine.  The house has a the following items already installed,
all working fine.

a hard-wired answering machine/phone
a multi-function printer/fax
an alarm system
a 2-phone 2 gHz wireless phone setup (the 'master' plugged into the wall.

Not sure where to go from here.

What's the difference between this newer GE phone and the older AT+T
wired answering machine/phone that does ring everywhere?

Thanks,

Eric W3DQ
Washington, DC