RFI

Re: [RFI] Buying New Vehicle - RFI issues with these models?

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Buying New Vehicle - RFI issues with these models?
From: "Larry Benko, W0QE" <xxw0qe@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2007 12:19:07 -0600
Al,

Don't believe the gloom and doom for a minute.  I know literally
hundreds of folks running HF mobile via my association with the County
Hunters.  While there are occasional issues running HF at the 100w
level, the fixes are generally quite easy.  We have many members who
rent vehicles and do a temporary install of a 100w HF radio when going
on extended trips.  These are brand new cars.  There are quite a few who
run 500w in their own personal vehicles.

Larry, W0QE