RFI

[RFI] TNX.

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: [RFI] TNX.
From: rbaker <rbaker@cloudnet.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 20:33:52 -0500
 I will try and answer all of the great questions I received  concerning
my problem with RFI and the new FT-2K.
        First-- the FT-1K is history.Gone to the great trade- in,in the
sky ( Calif.).Maybe I will be able to rustle up another.Good suggestion.
        Second--When running "barefoot" problem is hardly/not,there.
        Third-- I replace some cables-eg. between radio/Quadra.But
checking PL-259s,good thot- as it doesn't happen into the dummy load, as
I mentioned.Also,disconnecting the ground entirely.I just checked to see
if cables were at 90 degrees--they are.
So, tnx. all--Howard,Dale,Mike,Leigh and Tom,I will systematically go
thru all your ideas and keep in touch--ok??
        73
                  de  Bob   W0ROB