RFI

Re: [RFI] rfi

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] rfi
From: CatWhiskR@aol.com
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 10:10:30 EDT
Guys,

This reminds me of a post several years ago. I don't have the actual post but
the premise was to bust up a bunch of ferrite into small pieces. Then take a
short length of the appropriate diameter PVC tubing and cut it in half
lengthwise. Secure the two halves around the AC drop line, seal up the bottom
and
then pour the ferrite into the PVC and around the cable.

The poster said it worked, comments were that it could not work because the
ferrite could not be compressed tightly enough together to work as ferrite
should. I never tried it.

Rays idea sounds like it is worth trying.

Terry/N6CW