RFI

[RFI] Alarm system

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: [RFI] Alarm system
From: WarrenWolff@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 11:32:31 EST
Greetings Folks,

   I am beginning to move into my new home at Lake  Havasu City.
We had it built by a good builder; so it came  pre-wired for an alarm
system.
Dumbo, here, forgot about  RFI!!!  So, I am wondering: Which system
does the consensus endorse for  minimum garbage out into my HF rcvr?
Then what in the world do I  have the installation fellow do with
protection from my planned max  power?
I have been away from hamming for 35 years, way before  all these
snap on ferrites, etc.  I bought books on the subject before  moving here;
but of course, they are all buried under 10 tons of moving  boxes.
I am sure I will want to hook up all the system before  those books
come to surface.
Looking for all kinds of  advice.

Thanks in advance,

Warren Wolff