RFI

Re: [RFI] rfi from Refrigerator

To: "rfi reflector" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] rfi from Refrigerator
From: "Kostas SV1DPI" <sv1dpi@otenet.gr>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 07:35:53 +0300
Tnx all for the replies.
I have owned the refrigerator over 14 years with no problem. So i believe
that it has some problem and i have already called a technisian.
Unfortunately i am waiting for him... Besides i am not sure that he finds
the problem (the refrigerator is not out of service) and i am afraid that he
will lough when i tell him that i found a problem with the refrigerator in
the radio (hi hi)
Someone said that maybe is the defroster. I don't think so because i asked
my wife, i saw it also and we have not noticed ice at all.
Someone else told me abt the thermostat relay. Maybe it is. I 'll ask the
technician to check. I noticed that when i turn it off and i turn it on agn
after 2-3 minutes the noice doesn't start immediately but after a while.

The brand of refrigerator is

Leonard International
Made in USA
Model:LNTKSEOW