RFI

Re: [RFI] RFI in home security system

To: "Don Cassel" <doncassel@rogers.com>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI in home security system
From: "EP Swynar" <gswynar@durham.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 15:39:31 -0400
Hi Don,

I have a similar issue here with our system --- only in my case it's
80-meters that is the "bad" band, limiting me to no more than 100-watts, or
so, of output power there...

I'm sure it's all just a matter of unfortunate wire length to one of the
intrusion sensors, creating a resonance on the affected band...but which
lead, and how best to defeat the resonance without compromising the security
system...?

~73~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ