RFI

Re: [RFI] RFI

To: "RFI Reflector" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI
From: "Dave Hachadorian" <K6LL@ARRL.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 12:25:13 -0000
My neighbor's kid had one of those scooters. I bought them a
cheap outdoor timer so they could charge it up in the middle
of the night. After a few weeks, the scooter broke down, and
there was no local repair support, so the problem went away.
I also purchased one of the chargers on EBay, put it in a
metal box with filters on the input and output, and it still
made too much noise. Those chargers are definitely bad news.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ