RFI

Re: [RFI] RFI to a Home Theater System

To: Ed Richardson <ed_richardson@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI to a Home Theater System
From: Sergio Orozco <xe1ct@yahoo.com.mx>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 07:43:06 -0800 (PST)
Hi Ed, a couple years ago I lived in small house so my home theater systems
(HTS) was installed in my radio room as well, I have also a Polkaudio subwoofer
in my HTS, whenever I transmit I turned the sub ON and heard the hum on my
voice peaks, I cured with some clamp ferrites on the signal cable (the one goes
from the amp to the sub) did this first on the AC line with no difference at
all.
Hope this help.
Sergio, xe1ct.