RFI

Re: [RFI] Nasty RFI wiping out higher bands

To: "Jim Brown" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Nasty RFI wiping out higher bands
From: "Kelly Johnson" <n6kj.kelly@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 16:18:00 -0800
It would sure be nice to compile a list of known quiet and known RF
noisy consumer electronics and post them on a website.  It's very
valuable information for people looking for new stuff.  I might even
be willing to host it if I can get enough information.

Ya' never know...a website like this might even get some of the bad
companies to fix their issues.  I know MY company takes negative
"blog" reports seriously.