RFI

[RFI] Fair Rite #31 Mix Material

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Fair Rite #31 Mix Material
From: "Paul Christensen" <w9ac@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 21:01:39 -0500
I am looking for small toroid cores in a #31 mix to construct my own
bifilar-wound CM chokes for audio RFI abatement applications.  From what I
glean on the Fair-Rite website, #31 material is only available in a snap-on
core type, elongated cable cores, and large donut cores.

Anyone know a source of small toroid donut cores in #31 material?  Do they
even exist?  Is #31 material exclusive to Fair-Rite?  In addition to
Fair-Rite, I tried Amidon and CWS ByteMark - and no luck there either.

Paul, W9AC