RFI

Re: [RFI] Fair Rite #31 Mix Material

To: "Jim Brown" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Fair Rite #31 Mix Material
From: "Paul Christensen" <w9ac@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 22:20:27 -0500
Jim and all...

What I am looking for is a small donut core from Fair-Rite, something akin
to the size of an Amidon FT-50 core.

I'll admit that maybe it's me, but I cannot find any #31 material from
Fair-Rite in anything but (1) clamp-on, (2) elongated cores for cables, and
(3) large diameter donut cores.  If anyone has a specific core model number
or catalog page number, I would really appreciate it.

Paul, W9AC
.  .